Though secluded and without neighbors, The Nest of The Red Dragon is wonderfully close to many attractions and activities :
- A 28 kms bicycle trial to Les Gorges d'Heric and the Caroux mountain (famous rock climbing, waterfalls and naturals pools) and kayaking on the Orb river.
- 20 kms to the vinyards of Saint Chinian et Minerve (medieval town)
- 50 kms to Beziers and the Mediterranean beaches, Serignan (MRAC - Regional Museum of Contemporary Art), Narbonne and the bays
- 8 kms to Saint Pons de Thomieres (traditional market, local culinary products)
- 10 kms through the mountain to the Sentier des 1000 marches (trail, waterfalls, swimming holes)
- Reknown sites such as the Carcassonne castle and other cathar castles
- 1h30 to Montpellier and the Spanish border (Figueras - Dali Museum)
- Local festivals every weekend
...Without mentionning the GR7 and other European hiking trails at your footstep.